Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Boston Emissions: June 27 « 100.7 WZLX – Boston's Classic Rock

Boston Emissions: June 27 « 100.7 WZLX – Boston's Classic Rock


Hey you guys, it's been a while again since last time that I had posted here on my MELTRICK English blog.
Still, of course, I am planning to post some articles about some topics and reports on here as soon as possible and constantly as hopeful.

Well, the link above of the top is which I had experienced a couple of sundays ago in Cambridge. The T.T. bear place.
Mostly for Mary Lou Lord from Salem, MA and Lady Lamb the Beekeeper a.k.a. Aly from Portland, Maine where I have been once before with my host family, which became really nice memory for me.

I may re-edit this post soon that will be customized some parts though, first please enjoy over the link and listen to the playlist of Boston Girls Rock.

Thanxxx,

Kennyy
as MELTRICK

posted on [(Tue) Aug/3rd/2010]


~~~

【Today's BGM】


Lady Lamb the Beekeeper covers Dr. Dog (Die, Die, Die)


4 comments:

  1. ▽Dear Miadess,
    Thank you for a comment from you!
    Yes, she has nice voice and also she's doing great performance very intensively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ▽Dear ax+apple,
    Yea!Amazinggoo!! Hope you'll have a chance to see her performance directly. Thank you for a comment as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...