Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

#Imported「"hey become what you are. I do become what I am to, assholes."」

★Merkhandise (a.k.a.? Merchandise) 
- "Become What You Are" (downhome)
(http://pellytwins.blogspot.com/2012/12/watch-merkhandise-play-my-favorite-song.html)

MELTRICK Engtro:


And I do dedicate to my dear friends, this sweetest song from UK. Off the debut record "Yeah So" (2009). Just I finally got the deluxe dual cd edition copy recently.

*Especially the later half (part 2) on/of the tune. 

★Slow Club / "Our Most Brilliant Friends"
 

Lyrics: 

*Part one*
Sun is coming up slowly 
I didn't read it in your star-sign or mine  
God knows we're not holy 
And how we spend our time
But I got faster and fasterAnd you got harder to pleaseAnd you got harder to findAnd our prayers were answeredWhen we wrote these songsAnd we lost our mindsAnd all our most brilliant friendsAre doubting themselves
And we’re scared about the worldThe atmosphere, our bodies, and our healthSo just dance with meMove your body round this time machineStart it againI want you to celebrateThe fact our bodies can recreateNew versions of ourselvesWe won’t need help
Something’s making me nervousRunning through my bodyCan’t remember whyWe thought we had all the answersWe got the stomach to learnBut haven’t got the time
Your body looks good tonightI wonder if you’d careIf I was still in your shirtThe way we were when we first metBefore your mind filled with air and mine with dirtAnd all our most brilliant friends are doubting themselves
And we’re scared about the worldThe atmosphere, our bodies, and our healthSo just dance with meMove your body round this time machineStart it againI want you to celebrateThe fact our bodies can recreateNew versions of ourselvesWe won’t need help
Hey hey, look at him goHey hey, look at him go
Hey hey, look at him goHey hey, look at him go!
You know that it’s gonna take time don’t ya?You know that you never were rightBut the fact is you’re goodYeah, we know that you’re niceBut we don’t get a world and we don’t get a lifeWhere all our most brilliant friends are doubting themselves
And we’re scared about the worldThe atmosphere, our bodies, and our healthSo just dance with meMove your body round this time machineStart it again, start it all againI want you to celebrateThe fact our bodies can recreateNew versions of ourselvesWe won’t need help
Hey hey, look at him goHey hey, look at him go
Hey hey, look at him goHey hey, look at him go!

* Part Two *
If dreams come trueThen you and I would make a twoAnd if I had one moreI’d dream that I stayed on your floorAnd while my parents were aliveThey’d say ‘Rebecca now’s the timeTo play the next card to your chest’
You thought about me and you said goI thought about that and I said noYou couldn’t understand why a girl like meThinks the way I doBut I can’t stand a boyWho thinks things through like you
Let’s go back to the beginningOf the nights that I’ve been regrettingLet’s go back to the beginningOf the nights I’ve been regretting
Now with you I always thoughtWe’d live behind a front doorRight now you don’t think thatYou can live anymoreAnd I’ll call and call and call and callAnd call and call and callAnyone on the phoneSo tonight I’m not alone
Let’s go back to the beginningOf the nights that I’ve been regrettingLet’s go back to the beginningOf the nights that I’ve been regretting
And you say baby you lied in your songIt takes all my courage not to sing alongAnd now my beating heart belongs to my drum
I met a boy who grew up in the mountainsHe really loved God and got me thinking about thingsLike appreciating everyone that I can call a friendSeeing life as a group of tests to see through to the endBut I’m a quitter, I don’t think he knewThat I’m still thinking about youI’m a quitter and I’m ashamedHe said he’d come back for my brain
And you say baby you lied in your songsIt takes all my courage not to sing alongAnd now my beating heart belongs to my drum
I just wanted to see that new Tim Burton movieOr hang around with Laura, Jane, and SuzieAnd I definitely want to be a rapperBut I’m just a northern girl from where nothing really happensAnd the bones inside my shins are crumblingThe bones inside my shins are crumblingThe bones inside my shins are crumblingThe bones inside my shins are crumblingThe bones inside my shins are crumblingIt’s from all the crunking I’ve been doing

Read more: SLOW CLUB - OUR MOST BRILLIANT FRIENDS LYRICS 


  One of the most awesome friends of mine in Boston areas, and she's the most reason 'how' i got become into the scene in Boston, LP of pellytwins/BostonPhoenix/Stereogum/P4K/dreamhaus etc, and her twin sister JP in NY of P4K editor/writer etc. They're brilliant people and why I lovely am able to stay living in Boston now yet and willing to somewhere else from.  JP's post someday in the late 2012 she posted on their weblog with "Become What You Are" outside session video on vimeo, made me... perfectly "hey I do become what I am, assholes there." And I got same feel these days, therefore I really needed to mention it with this awesome song looking back her article  again and spin my copy of the album called "Children of Desire," absolutely one best album in entire 2012, also digitally the album mp3 on my ipod daily repeatedly to remind how much i want to see them soon, and tell them you guys are awesome therefore you get awesome people who know how they become what they are.

Please go upon this post and find the link and go read what JP is saying.

For Indie 'independent' music scene, this is perhaps it. What we keep looking for is also this,  I guess. At least why/what I am looking for is sung on this song. Again I need to see them really soon.  And as I mentioned onto the song from Slow Club "Our Most Brilliant Friends," you/I might realize how we spend time with friends each other to know what each of us thinkers think and go on to. Point is from to share music at the point and even gradually become separately advanced on each own road, that's good. Beginning of everything is/was here we have/had same opportunity of quantity (or there's much more fit word instead quantity though) to have a music, and that's good even if liking others, And we have different opinions with expressing and spreading words. There might be always assholes around it I do not want to care of, but I do.  But I do become what I am to.


OH!! 
BUY and GRAB THE STUFFFSSS:
 

 Merchandise Web: 



thanx LP+JP and you lovely assholes,

kennyy/こぢけん
as MELTRICK

P.S.
I'm rebuilding my MELTRICK English blog into the 2nd edition itself now and it's moving soon.
MELTRICK news/works weblog has sort of moved already to the 2nd edit.:
(http://meltricknewsworks2nd.wordpress.com/)

edited on [(wed) Feb 20th, 2013]

~~
【Today's BGM selection】

a good grage pop band from tokyo, who has released good stuff from Bleeding Gold Records.

★smilelove / "I Can't Wait (Nodzzz cover) (Live at Echo 2010)

 Go the youtube to see more their live video stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...