Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

「Dummer's Heart.」

  Hey there, lately I'm concentrating to heading up so much good shows in these streaming days in this fall but I also feel so much frustration of not being able to edit them well. And you might better see my updates blog page 【MELTRICK】NEWS/WORKS for nowadays.

  There mainly would be working on official Japanese translating of Daytrotter Session essay articles for my favorite bands and its sessions. Keep tuning on my page there and the others in English/Japanese as well. I have so much fun things editing out now.


~~

  By the way, last night I headed to my Berklee musician's friends in their studio practice work. After the work, we had PadThai and talked about many music complexes. In one case, we talked about how Radiohead goes themselves. One of my great drummer friends Chikara Aoshima let me listen to his compositions. Which is amazingly fantastic. So here I am listing the tracks from the talk. Today I'm gonna write that's it though, the point, one of my point of view in my entire life is appealingly as quoted by myself as this: 
 My friend drummer Mr. Chikara Aoshima's tracks are how fantastic. You know what, I was sort of drummer/songwriter and then been realized that drummer's potentiality is not only percussioning but also beating, that's the thing drummer has. In which if they're composing.

★Radiohead / "There There" (Acoustic live)
Song from their 6th album "Hail To The Thief" (20)



★Radiohead / "Nice Dream" (live Acoustic)
Song from their 2nd album "The Bends" ()



★Radiohead / "Street Spirit" (Live Acoustic)


You might see those radioheads upon are sort of old shits in 90s. But we were 90s, I was 90s.
And this my friend Chikara is also spent his life in a same era as me. Well, I sometimes am glad to share the feel on the same musical roots from each other lives, but that would be sometimes rarely unpleasant because if seeking new things for a life continuously, it couldn't be nicer that only looking back around but also only looking up. In the case, he's again rare.
★Chikara Aoshima / "Allting och lngeting"
Swedish Lyric: Monne
Music: Chikara Aoshima & Monne

Allting och Ingenting by Chikara Aoshima

Lyrics in English:

Everything and Nothing

In a tree that is withering away
lives a shadow with a lonely past
far away on a meadow
far away on a meadow

What used to be resin
Has now set to amber
with an infinity inside
without tears, without life

(If I left today, my body would reune with the place it ones new
If I left today, the world would just be robbed of my point of view)

without tears, without life

(It doesn't mean anything)

All the words that've been spoken
All the cards that have been laid down
All the prairies that have been prayed
All the miracles that have passed

It doesn't mean anything
It is the most beautiful
the saddest

All the tears that have gone
All the seeds we've sown
All the hate that's been laid down
All the love that remains

It doesn't mean anything
It is the saddest
the most beautiful

Evening turns to night
Night turns to morning
Morning turns to day
Day turns to evening

It doesn't mean anything

In a tree that is withering away
lives a shadow with a lonely past
far away on a meadow
far away on a meadow
with an infinity inside
without tears, without life


--
★Chikara Aoshima / "ねこ" ("Neko" (/ne' ko/) means "cat")
ねこ by Chikara Aoshima

--

It's even sung in Japanese but you'd feel it.
He plays his drums on this track.

★Chikara Aoshima / "Float and Through"(live)
Float and Through by Chikara Aoshima



Chikara Aoshima on Soundcloud
(http://soundcloud.com/chikara-aoshima)


Thanx,

Chikara-san!

Kennyy
as MELTRICK

Edited on [(Sun) Oct/2nd/2011]

~~

【Today's BGM selection】

Yess, this past friday at Middleeast up, No Joy versus Marnie Sterne. Without any talk on the stage. Young doomgazing were up there.
So stay Canadian!

★No Joy / "No Summer"(live in Brooklyn 2010)
No Joy performing "No Summer" at the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn, NY on 10.13.10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...