Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Imported「"Your horses are saying(staying) something up."-- pellytwins: Kal Marks in-studio at WTBU」

pellytwins (a new york & boston-based music blog.):

Kal Marks in-studio at WTBU:

Kal Marks is an Allston, Massachusetts-based songwriter who experiments with folk/blues influences by layering and looping vocal and guit...

My friends Pellytwins brought Kal Mark last year? or more before I guess, their interview is great. So cool staff on it which still you can gabby!

Their latest album "Goodbye Horses" is one of the "amaziest" staffs released in March of 2011. You can still grab your copy for "name your price" on their bandcamp, or get the physical copy at Kal Marks show, I believe for 7 bux.




☆Kal Marks / "Elizabeth" live at the Whitehaus Mar/5th/2011

**the song off the latest record "Goodbye Horses"


Also, I've been updated my MELTRICK's main website called "news/works" for while, and a part of it has recommendation page. I added Liz of Pellytwins' favorite band and at some her show before she brought, Camp Island. (and I've added many of my favorite undergrounds so far, yes.) I feel like I should connect between this English blo g's recommendation and the one soon.

And many things happening in 2012 too. Stay around. And I apologize that I have many mess-ups so far on this blog and all my webs. But happening new and old always for you.

Thanks,

Kennyy
as MELTRICK


Posted on [(Fri) Jan/6th/2011]


~~~


【Today's BGM selections】

★Cloud Nothings / "I Apologize" (Audio)

Comes from one of my works;
Translating their Daytrotter debut session article in Japanese kinda officially.

----

★the Hiatus / "Deerhounds" (MV)
off the latest record, 3rd album "A World Of Pandemonium" (Nov 2011)




---

★Ikuko Harada (原田郁子)/ "Yawarakakute Kimochii Kaze" (「やわらかくて きもちいい風」means "Sweet soft wind" )
(from her 2nd solo album "Kehai to Yoin" - means "Indication & Reverberation"2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...