Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

「Copeland's "Farewell"」

  Last nite, my favorite emotional rock band, Copeland came in Boston on their farrewell live tour. BUT I could be there to see them shiny last playing their everlasting music.'Cause my stupid mind. I used to live in suburb of Boston, and I have always got tickets for concerts on online but it's expensive than entering with paying directly because of some service charge. According to it, I have stupidly learned and I became to buy and enter the place directly. But this time, Copeland was last time to come as the band. I'd really excited and hoped to be refresh myself above daily depression. A few days ago, I just make sure to check the ticket was sold out or not. It was okay then. But a day before the live concert, it was sold out terribly. I am so regretting that I should have bought the ticket even through the internet with extra cost. My stupid mind always makes me more foolish.

 
Sorry for unsightly photo; "People line in front of the middle east for Copeland."


 Well....I wish I could see them even once.


"Japanism wall art in my neighbor."

  My favorite shoot today.

Tonight I'll read them for before asleep.

 

Thanxx and have a good one.
Kenny
as MELTRICK
~~~~~


【Today's BGM】

Julian Casablancas / "River Of  Brakelights"
Front man from the Strokes, 
from his solo debut album"Phrazes For The Young"2009




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...