Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Friday, March 26, 2010

「Carry away from me or them」

 THA LATEST MELTRICK on tumblr

"Sometimes prefer the love song"

even though,

long time I have not been in love with someone.

I may be able to re-realize feeling of a little piece of

love nowadays nowhere.


The Color Fred solo acoustic
live at warped tour in chicago






~~~


 It's been a lit bit while since last post.
I am still editing on P.O.S.'s live report in Japanese version though, 
afterwards I will transfer to post that here as soon as possible and much I can work possibly. 


 Lust-nite(last night) I dreamed my teenage term memory with my friend unexpectedly after I had touched some hurtful Love Story of twenty young boys and girls.
Since this The Cold Fred's purely singing melody has been reminded and remained me after I woke up a day, I would want to write and twit about it.


 Well, I have not even listened to Taking Back Sunday which is a band The Color Fred's Fred belonged formerly, but I much love The Cold Fred's Guitar playing, Singing and songwriting+lyric.
This is just my current opinion though, I can realize his voice might surpass main vocalization of TBS's Adam when I saw below video I got thought.




Subscription;

adam is AWEsome and fred rox!!!
adam has a great voice and the lyrics are amagazing.
tbs rox!!! espero que hagan tour por Peru.
Taking Back Sunday /
"this photograph is proof (accoustic)"

  


Just please like up my MELTRICK tumblr page above!!





Thannxx,


Kennyy
as MELTRICK


Posted on [(Sat) Mar/27th/2010]


~~~~


【Today's BGM playlist】


1. Luv her dozin' voice  and sexy performin'


Ciara / "Promise" (MV)



---


2. Singin' Heart Again.


The Limousines / "New Year's Resolution(s)" from Limited "Scrapbook" EP.





---


3. love male and female three piece magical pop. from UK.
"Are You hungry now?, hungry for?" really luv this clip.





Johnny foreigner / 

"Salt,Peppa and Spinderella"(MV)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...