Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ConcertReport「Piano has "black & white" and "stories & rhythms."」

   Hi there, I was busy and have been in worse condition of body and mental both, but I got to be an audience for a bunch of great shows in these days. I wanna introduce them.
   The middle of last month, a machine-gun-rapper P.O.S. (of Doomtree) with his ex-girlfriend  female rapper dessa (of Doomtree) and a hip-hop artist Astronautalis came touring in Boston, and the end of last month, a drum'n'guitar (NO AGE's style) duo from Vancouver Japandroids with their label Polyvinyl-mate from Sweden LoveIsAll. I should have reported these stuffs on this blog lively before, more quickly though, I swear I will.



   Tonight I was invited to come seeing a show which my dear roommate Berklee Jazz Pianist Takeshi Ohbayashi  from Hiroshima,Japan would play.   Piano Department Student Concert 2010 at Berklee college of music Performance Center.


 I went seeing the show with my previous school friends from Japan and Mexico. We felt regretting that we should have learnt how to play piano in our childhoods whatever. Because we also plyay instruments such as guitar or drums but felt piano is that the most basic instrument at all. Piano also has featured stream of melodies and rhythms for song-writing and story-writing. On this time especially it has an assertion that inspiration from Jazz music. They make me so fascinated. The instinct basically.

 Just my review quickly, I wish I could introduce players for tonight but probably next time.

---

[Video connects from its show.]

-my roommate Takeshi Ohbayashi / "Anthoropology"


-Synthesizer Performance Ensemble


-Sonya Belousova(from Russia) / Schostakovich. "Prelude and Fuge in D Flat Major"
 


Thanxx,

Kenny
as MELTRICK

Posted on [(Mon) Apr/5th/2010]

~~~

【Today's BGM】


This band has been introduced on John Mayer's myspace blog long time ago.
They are disbanded already but now being activated as Other Lives and released debut album last year.


Kunek (from Oklahoma) / "coma" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...