Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Friday, September 17, 2010

「My Dear Connecticut」

★The Last Goodnight / "Stay Beautiful" (MV)


---

★★The Last Goodnight / "Picture of You" (MV)


----

When I was first came in the US, I'd been in CT where my best friend, high school English teacher, and almost like as my 2nd father Gerard's home state. And I'd been studying at ESL of UCONN(University of Connecticut). Then, like early or middle of 2008?, MV had flown this TLGN's best hit tune called "Picture of You" many times. This was for me like college tune and a hit kinda ballad video tune also. My friends sung this song in the classes, against the teacher and boring class conversation. I was like... no idea with the flown MTV tune.

But in these half past days of September 2010, I've been mazed sick with too itch. While modifying sickness in my body, I was sweeping my laptop desktop up, found some pics of my freinds' smiles. Memories, even without me. These are sort of "Picture of You(s)(or Yours)" for me.

So this post for you, these new hair stylish style dudes from Connecticut to main MTV streams who I secretly? wanted you know is The Last Goodnight.

But attention plz, this post is NOT my last goodnight posting!! Haha.

Have a good night friday though,

Kennyy
as MELTRICK

Here I am "Hopeful Light..."
*◎MELTRICK Contents Total Guidance/MELTRICK>>


P.s.
I'll write some for the English blo g of mine soon.
Hopefully you'd enjoy'em.

Edited&Posted on [(Fri)Sep/17th/2010]


---

【Today's BGM】

from Nagoyyya, Japan.

★Climb the Mind / "給水塔の前でまってて"MV
(Kyuusuitou no maede mattete./"Waiting front water standpipe.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...