Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Un): LiveReport「Young Galaxy & Winter Gloves tour! O.A. The Sound of Growing Up」

   Hello there,
How's your St.Patrick's day yesterday?? Have wore greens? I haven't. Haha.
As many of you know, so my dear country Japan has been hitting the biggest crisis since last Friday afternoon. So I was being so sadddd so far a week. But in the us, that was just a national holiday.  There Simian Mobile Disco had come to Paradise in Boston yesterday, which is one of my fav electric duos and I have once seen them in FujiRockFest... maybe 2007? Anyway, on this day, I wanted to make a little fresh my darkness with Japanese way. I went to T.T.Bears to see Young Galaxy from Montreal, Canada.

Date :
(Thu) March/17th/2011

Place :
T.T.Bears

Timetable of Acts : $12-

  1. The Sound of Growing Up (fr.Boston)
  2. Winter Gloves (fr. Montreal, Canada)
  3. Young Galaxy (fr. Montreal, Canada)


  When I first saw their new album's cover art, I was so impressed by the blue, deep sea and a fallen girl.  And I articled about it on my Japanese blog (Here: 「Do Me This Solid, You Say Party! We Say Die!」+@) then. This was my first touch with them, so I haven't much known about them, their music as well though, the new album seems simply very growing up as musically and experimentally. Because I youtuebed some of their previous songs, they're totally different vector from their newest I think.




(This report is incomplete yet.) 

Turning back into the age of the show:


Before do that, I have to appeal that one of bands related with this show has been split out.
They are "You Say Party! (We Say Die!)" who belonged to the same label as Young Galaxy & Winter Gloves, Paper Bag Record.   And they mention as ""






~~~


(But give it my creepy photos here from my Flicker!)

*But I ... my creepy old cellphone camera which I'm using to take pics mainly was almost out of battery then, therefore only few takes.

The Sound of The Growing up SN361126

Winter Gloves
SN361127

Young Galaxy
SN361129

SN361128

Proudly I love this last one of YG!

That was entirely great show more than I expected! Although not so many people in the TT to see any, well, apparently Winter Gloves had much numbers of young dance crazies, that was also made the show itself more high!

Well, I will, I wanna write additionally enough report on the middle soon if I could.





1st Edited on [(Wed) March/17th/2011]
thru on [(Mon) March/28th/2011]  finally [(Wed) June/22nd/2011]


~~~~


【本日のBGM playlist】

1). The Sound of Growing Up / "The Kite" (a new single and also from new EP "Drifting")




--


2). Winter Groves / "Dancing My Heart Out" live
The third song of their set at Musica in Akron, Ohio, where Winter Gloves appeared with Young Galaxy, Chasing Chariots and A Minor Bird on Thursday, March 24, 2011.
(Song from New Digital Single EP "Heart Out")


--

3). Young Galaxy / "We Have Everything (... Remix)"

(TBP! with a great information!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...