Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

「sLOW Binder」

  I might have been a long wrong.
Cut my every single nails of hands/foots in every one or two weeks, that I actually feel for each time. But it's even without exceptional times i did it too much. I did cut my nails, seems too much deeply. That's because I play music I play guitar and some. I do it always, since I started playing guitar. That makes me much comfortable, even if people don't like it to see. For me, it looks more beautiful than too much longer nails someone having. Well, maybe can be excepted nail arts thing.  

  By the way, I have been feeling busy these days, these months. And I have also been nicer with many good friends very constantly I have met. Then I've gotta go many shows as much as possible, but you know, I can not really convey on any of my exporting works that I really realize and regret always. I want even kicking my ass, yes always. I am that kind of person since I was born.

Let me explain little bit, some of the most remarkable experiences in my days.

One, suddenly, I could see Ida who is a legend.

Two, with my great friendship of my dearest American friend Alex, who is a music director/radio dj at WMFO.org, I could also see The ROOTS (with Karmin for encole, an Opener RJD2) 

These must be the most rare experiences in my life ever, I swear.



Thnx,

Kennyy
as MELTRICK

1st edited on [(tue) May/3rd/2011]
2nd edited on [(tue) May/10th/2011]

~~~




【Today's BGM selections】
One of My favorite male singer songwriter in Bostonians:

(I have seen him singing couple times. Probably my first time to see him was with Southeast Engine, I think. At  TT.Bears, couple months ago. I still have the pictures of that show, I will make them to be up on my flicker as soon as possible.)

"Marc Pinansky  "

★Marc Pinanskey / "Spaghetti on Thanksgiving"
from "March EP" (2011)


--

★ "Providence Love Story" from "April EP"


Upcoming his show :
I am excited to be able to get to Marc, his next upcoming May EP release ! and its show! on...
Monday, May 9th 2011 at TT.Bears
Tix & Detail here:  10 bucks (http://www.ttthebears.com/public/calendar.php)
with The White Buffalo & Jake Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...