Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Un): double Live Reports; MeanCreek + TwinPellys May2011 「"Stop The Music because The Apocalypse Made Me Brave."」

  Yes, I'll try to make a double review from two show reports at once. Before do that, I have to let you know this.

Girlfriends from Portland, OR:

You can grap your DL copies of their too much great s/t albums on bandcamps!


【Live Review 1】

Mean Creek presents!


















Details :
(Sat) May 28th 2011 


@Great Scott in Allston, MA 


for 9Bucks!

Acts:
1). Banditas (fr. Boston)
2). Fedavees (fr. Allentown, PA- Pennsylvania)
3). Hands and Knees (fr. MA)
4). Mean Creek (fr. Allston, MA)





Fedavees full-length album is on bandcamp for FREE DL!
(http://thefedavees.bandcamp.com/)


---


Plus second one is following these...


【Live Review 2】
Pelly Twins + Blackburn Records Co-curated Show in May2011!


  But just a day before the night Young Adults' bass player has been quit the band, so twins mentioned it and announced alternatively a new lineups even a very namely tricky pop & rock psyche combination"Quilty (fr. NY)" and "Quilt (fr. Boston)"on the day of the event. 

 HOWEVER! because of my little long sickness in a month from last month end probably I cannot even figure myself out that I am hungry or not, so while I was working on some on my desk before showing up the event, I was thinking to have a quick ramen in some restaurant in Allston where I've never been or in my house by my hand cooking. Then I might have been headed to the Rocktwon earlier, and tried to meet my friend great photographer/sometimes very obtaining partnership with businesses each others I hope, Yusuke Suzuki (You should take a look at his shoots, you don't want to/can't escape from his viewing) to give him Japanese hey fever medicine instead of asking him a place I should eat.

 Well,, I had a dinner with him and our hair stylist friends in Korean restaurant by the chance at last, so I totally missed to see some greats. Also I was originally and wishfully planing to head up to @Zuzu of MiddleEast in Central Cambridge for Sleepy Very Sleepy debut album "UNLIMITED " release party as well.
Just they were featured as a main music article on WeeklyDig that week.

Digitally: (http://digboston.com/listen/2011/05/sleepy-very-sleepy/)

But I just didn't make it. Allston to Cambridge in Midnight even with still having a little sick not over yet was pretty hard. And there'll be a one more chance for them very soon;
RSVP on fb:
 Emily Peal's June Tour Kickoff! (Sleepy Very Sleepy, Vanzetti, Emily Peal)
(http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125548767524796)

Well, go back to the May Memorial Day's Pellytwinz night.

Details: Pelly Twins + Blackburn Records Co-curated Show
at same Great Scott, 7Bucks- by almost 10pm or 10:30?

Actual Acts the night:
1). Quilty (fr. Ny)
2). Sweet Bulbs (fr. Ny)

These two I might miss... very unfortunately.

3). Sore Eros


1st Edited on [(Mon) May/30th/2011]


~~~

【Today's BGM Selections】

1. Riahanna feat. Eminem / "" (MV)

--

2. MiniBoone / "Cool Kids Out Of The Heart Itself"
from EP "Big Changes" (2009)


and you can subscribe and download a session of theirs on Band in Boston here:

--

3. Riahnna / "Don't Stop The Music" (MV)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...