Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Transfared: Boston Band Crush; "Miracle Parade"

Boston Band Crush: Band Crush: Miracle Parade:
"Christopher Pappas (left), frontman of longtime Boston favorites The Everyday Visuals , set sails on Boston last year to make a go of it in..."


~~~

I've tried to write a review of the Everyday Visuals' 2007 album "Things Will Look Up," but haven't published it yet. I will publish it as soon as possible. Because it might be several seasons ago but whenever I used to open one of my favorite venues in Boston area T.T.Bears page (maybe until pretty recently), a very nice melodic song sings automatically from the page. The song called "I'll Take it All in Stride." I haven't even had much enough chance to see them and also gotten any of their releases yet. That only one album might be kinda enough to get know them how they are honest band.

Well for surely your start with, I'd recommend this item you can grab very easily.. it's even little old stuff for them...;

The Everyday Visuals
"A Grab Bag Of Poetry Given Some Crookedness"

(Apr 21, 2009)

Thanks,

Kennyy
as MELTRICK

Posted on [(Tue) June/21st/2011]


~~~


【Today's BGM Playlist】

★The Everyday Visuals / "I'll Take it All in Stride" (Audio only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...