Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitters

And You might wanna c my history of... Eng twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) Jpn twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK) & @MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Un): LiveReport「The Wonder Years Tour Summer2011 - Tallahassee w/n 」

  YES, meet again!
yes it was really great meeting them again, my favorite special folky Boston/Brooklyn band TALLAHASSEE. Well, it shouldn't be first time that I write about them!  At least this might be 3rd times to have them. Dudes, they are fucking awesome! Awesomeness.

  Un-secretly? I'm trying to,, I've been trying to introduce themselves into Japan some very considerably and hope tenderly. So "Have you listened to Jealous Hands' ?" that's a first word the singer Brian Barthelms said when I saw him tonight. Yes I have! I have too much (well not too much, just too many times!) listened to the album of their new record and I would say it the best album (in 2011 or eternally)!
Okay, if you haven't had it yet, just go to their web site to grab your copy of it! Get their very hommie-like and creative merchs as well!

http://www.tallahasseeband.com/

☆THE WONDER YEARS TOUR - SUMMER 2011 Tallahassee & The Bears of Blue River☆



 Yeap, this introduction is maybe little too long to have itself before the main body of Live Review comes up... though, I really wanna turn my memory with them back on. My encounter with them was obviously with Brooklyn noise pop trio PARTS & LABOR a couple months ago whom I'm interviewing with for their Japan Tour in July! P&L brought Tallahassee for celebrating an awesome new 7" release party of Boston folky cultural fellows HALLELUJAH THE HILLs at Great Scott in Allston, MA. That show for me was for P&L, but Tallahassee & Hallelujah were so new for me then. I just knew Hallelujah's name of have seen it on some upcoming show list and keep feeling it on my heasd,, like these;

101016_0629~01 101016_0751~01 101016_0751~02

Second time that I saw Tallahassee was again a little long story before that time. Actually my best friend in Boston, Alex Michaels



TBC in very soon!



1st Edited on [(Fri) June/24th/2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...